Important changes below if your child plays an instrument with Rotherham Music or if your child would like to start playing an instrument next year.
We are writing to you from Rotherham Music to update you on pricing and information about music lessons at your child’s school, for the next academic year.
For existing players:
• Please familiarise yourself with the new pricing structure for September as changes have been made. If you are unsure about the type of lesson your child is receiving or would like to specify a lesson type, please email email@example.com or call 01709 808232. You can also message your child’s teacher through the Eepos app.
• For those having paid £55 for 2 terms or more, you will automatically be moved onto the paired option at £86 a term, unless requesting an individual lesson. This is because it is now an introductory offer only.
• Unless we are informed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of term to say that your child no longer wishes to continue, we will assume that lessons will be continuing in September and you will be charged.
• If you have not yet registered on Eepos, or have registered but not yet logged onto the app, it is imperative that you do so. Through Eepos you can see your child’s attendance to music lessons, message the teachers directly and the app will send you invoices to your email to let you know when it’s time to pay for lessons.
• To register on Eepos, follow this link on a web browser (not the app) https://rotherham.eepos.fi . We will then approve your registration request, and only then will you receive login credentials to be able to login on the Eepos app. If you have registered but not logged in yet and need a password reset, please get in touch and we can do this for you.
• Please see our schedule of music centre activities which take place after school at Rawmarsh CLC. Playing in an ensemble supports the learning taking place in school and at home and is the most fun part of playing an instrument.
For new players wishing to start an instrument:
• Please fill in the expression of interest form attached and return to email@example.com. Note that not all of the instruments are guaranteed to be delivered in your school. Please fill in with 1st and 2nd choice and the lesson type you would prefer as well as your details. This is not an official registration for lessons. Once we have received your form, we will then check instrument and teacher availability and will email you with registration information to sign up to Eepos. Only then will you be registered for lessons.
If you have any questions regarding the above information, please do get in touch.
Service to Schools Manager
Culture, Sports and Tourism
Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
Tel: 01709 808232
Visit our website: http://www.rotherham.gov.uk