Today was a very emotional service at St Alban’s as the school community said farewell to our year 6 class. Highlights of the event:
- Amelia being presented with the Pycroft Bible by Margaret Pycroft.
- Mr Woodhouse and Oliver having a David and Goliath fight.
- School prayers read out by Isabelle, Laini and Charlie.
- Singing ‘One more step along the way I go’.
- But most of all spending precious time together in our Church.
Sending our best wishes to such a lovely class who have worked incredibly hard over the last 8 years and grown into kind young people.